The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago’s most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development.
Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401(k), extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Click here to view the open positions at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Technical Assistance and Training Specialist – Center Based
- Technical Assistance and Training Specialist
- Head Start Reports Analyst
- Teacher, Head Start
- Teacher Aide, Early Head Start
- Substitute Teacher Aide
- Early Head Start Technical Assistance and Training Specialist
For those seeking internship opportunities, please click here.