The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago’s most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development.
Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401(k), extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Click here to view the open positions at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- State Licensed Head Start Lead Teacher
- Early Head Start Lead Teacher
- Teacher Assistant (Head Start and Early Head Start)
- Early Head Start Teacher Aide
- School Nurse/Health Coordinator
- Senior Administrative Assistant, Educare Chicago
- Family Support Manager
- Early Childhood Mental Health Specialist
- Assistant Director, Illinois Birth to Three Institute
- Senior Manager, Strategic Communications
- Director, Marketing
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Research Associate II
- Senior Marketing Manager, Product Solutions
- Technical Assistance and Training Specialist (2 vacancies)
- Knowledge Manager, Program Support
- Technical Project Manager
- Integration Specialist
- Chief Operating Officer
- Financial Manager
For those seeking internship opportunities, please click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Ounce is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Ounce does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. If you are a qualified candidate with a disability, please contact us if you require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application.