The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago’s most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development.
Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401(k), extensive training and professional development opportunities.
Click here to view the open positions at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Early Head Start Lead Teacher
- Early Head Start Teacher Aide
- State Licensed Head Start Lead Teacher
- Teacher Assistant (Head Start and Early Head Start)
- Health Specialist
Educare Learning Network:
- Assistant Director, Foundation Relations
- Development Associate, Foundation Relations
- Director, Development Operations
- Director, Individual Giving
- Accounts Payable Manager
- Grants and Financial Compliance Manager
- Senior Financial Analyst (2 vacancies)
Illinois Policy Team
National Policy Team
Research and Evaluation:
Strategy & Operations:
Quality, Solutions & Impact:
For those seeking internship opportunities, please click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Ounce is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Ounce does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. If you are a qualified candidate with a disability, please contact us if you require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application.