The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago’s most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development.
Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401(k), extensive training and professional development opportunities.
Click here to view the open positions at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- State Licensed Head Start Lead Teacher
- Early Head Start Lead Teacher
- Teacher Assistant (Head Start and Early Head Start)
- Early Head Start Teacher Aide
- Senior Administrative Assistant, Educare Chicago
- Family Support Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Program Coordinator
- Event Operations Associate
- Family Outreach Coordinator
- Director, Knowledge Management
- Senior Administrative Assistant (2 vacancies)
- Conference Planning Coordinator
- National Policy Specialist
- Policy Manager, First Five Years Fund – Located in Washington D.C.
- Doula/Family Support Specialist
- National Policy Analyst
- National Policy Manager
- Senior Manager, National Policy
- Customer and Market Insights Manager
- Director, Marketing
- Research Associate II
- Technical Assistance and Training Specialist
- Technical Project Manager
- Integration Specialist
For those seeking internship opportunities, please click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Ounce is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The Ounce does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. If you are a qualified candidate with a disability, please contact us if you require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application.