The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago’s most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development.
Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401(k), extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Click here to view the open positions at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Assistant Director, Finance
- Program Manager
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Project Manager, Project Portfolio Management
- Policy Specialist
- Disabilities/Wellness Coordinator
- Research and Policy Associate – Washington D.C. office
- Teacher Assistant
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Technical Assistance and Training Specialist
- Administrative Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Family Support Specialist (Bilingual – Spanish)
- Healthy Parents and Babies Home Visitor (Bilingual – Spanish)
- Early Childhood Practice Consultant
- Senior Manager, Systems Improvement and Consultation
- Health Coordinator
- Teacher Aide, Early Head Start and Head Start (multiple positions)
- Development Associate
- Senior Fiscal Analyst
- Director, Foundation Relations
- Substitute Teacher Aide
For those seeking internship opportunities, please click here.