This interactive, user-friendly tool provides a helpful framework to assess advocacy leadership and organizational capacity by:
- Identifying priority areas for capacity building
- Informing strategic planning, grant applications or capital campaigns
- Targeting areas for professional development or consultation
- Identifying opportunities to work in coalitions and with local funders
- Assessing progress over time
To obtain a copy of Setting a Direction for Early Childhood Leadership: A Capacity Inventory for Advocacy Organizations, please provide your name, email address and organization name in the fields below. After you’ve submitted the form, you’ll be taken to a confirmation page with a link to download the file.
The Inventory is available for direct use by advocacy organizations as a self-assessment tool. Consultation is also available from the Ounce of Prevention Fund national policy team to provide an overview or help implement the tool and enhance advocacy efforts. Third-party organizations seeking to use it with clients and partners must receive copyright permission from the Ounce—please contact the national policy team.