- Identifying priority areas for capacity building
- Informing strategic planning, grant applications or capital campaigns
- Targeting areas for professional development or consultation
- Identifying opportunities to work in coalitions and with local funders
- Assessing progress over time
The Inventory is available for direct use by advocacy organizations as a self-assessment tool. Consultation is also available from the Ounce of Prevention Fund national policy team to provide an overview or help implement the tool and enhance advocacy efforts. Third-party organizations seeking to use it with clients and partners must receive copyright permission from the Ounce—please contact the national policy team.