Key Federal Legislators for MIECHV
Information on federal legislative oversight of the MIECHV Program and key federal legislators from Illinois.
Status of Congressional Action on MIECHV
Stories about MIECHV
- Home Visits Help Parents Overcome Tough Histories, Raise Healthy Children
- Ways and Means Republicans Ready to Grow the Economy, Help Americans
- Despite Threats to Obamacare, Program for Mothers and Babies Could Double
Research and Recommendations
- Innovative Financing for Early Childhood Education: Recommendations from the Early Childhood Education Action Think Tank
- Proven Benefits of Early Childhood Interventions
Letter of Support
The Illinois Early Learning Council (ELC) provided a letter of support for the reauthorization of MIECHV to the entire Illinois Congressional delegation. View the letter that the ELC approved at its meeting in October 2016–Coming soon.
Watch a Home Visit in Action
Original MIECHV Statute
To learn more about the original MIECHV statute that was enacted in 2010, visit SSA.gov.
For more information about MIECHV or MIECHV reauthorization, or if you have stories you would like to share about MIECHV positively impacting you or someone you know, please contact email@example.com.