The Ounce Affiliates Board (OAB) and its committees meet quarterly to advance the board’s goals – to introduce a new generation of supporters to the Ounce and to beneﬁt high-quality programs through engagement and fundraising opportunities.
The OAB members:
- Support the Ounce’s work and programs by hosting and attending fundraising events, donation drives, educational opportunities and recruitment events
- Raise awareness of the Ounce’s mission among personal and professional networks
- Learn about and advocate for the Ounce’s early childhood education programs, solutions and policy initiatives
Member responsibilities include:
- Minimum one-year membership commitment
- Attend and participate in quarterly board and sub-committee meetings
- Attend and participate in the planning and execution of the OAB Signature Ounce Bash and other OAB-sponsored activities
- Annual member gift of $150
Interested in joining the OAB?
The OAB hosts membership events throughout the year. Email Maggie Ollander at AffiliatesBoard@theOunce.org to learn about future events.