The Ounce Affiliates Board (OAB) helps advance the Ounce’s mission by increasing awareness of and engagement in early childhood education.
The OAB members:
- Support the Ounce’s work and programs by hosting and attending fundraising events, donation drives, educational opportunities and recruitment events
- Raise awareness and broaden interest for the OAB and the Ounce’s work by leveraging personal and professional networks
- Learn about and advocate for the Ounce of Prevention Fund’s early childhood education programs, solutions and policy initiatives
Member Responsibilities include:
- Minimum one-year membership commitment
- Attend and participate at bi-monthly board and sub-committee meetings
- Attend and participate in the planning and execution of the OAB Signature Ounce Bash Event and other OAB-sponsored activities
- Annual member gift of $150
Interested in joining the OAB?
Join the OAB for an upcoming Meet and Greet to learn more about what it means to be an OAB member.
- December 5, 2018
To RSVP for the upcoming Meet and Greet, please email Maggie Ollander at firstname.lastname@example.org.