401 11th Avenue S., Nashville Tennessee 37203
The Ounce of Prevention Fund will handle accommodations throughout your stay with us for all non-local attendees. We will make your reservation, cover the cost of your room, plus tax, for two nights. Guests are required to provide a credit card during check-in to cover the cost of incidentals and other additional charges. Email confirmations will be sent directly from the hotel to each attendee.
- Hotel Check-in: Monday, December 9 at 4 p.m. Central
- Hotel Checkout: Wednesday, December 11 at 11 a.m. Central
We assume that participants who live within the Nashville Metropolitan area will not need accommodations. Attendees wishing to extend their stay at the group rate or local residents requesting accommodations, should submit a request in writing to PartnershipforPreK@theOunce.org by Friday, October 25.
Travel & Reimbursement
Research partners, please note, the Ounce of Prevention Fund will provide funding for hotel accommodations. All other travel for research partners will be purchased using planning grants from the University of Washington. Please contact Melissa Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival will be accepted and the deposit refunded for those rooms for the full night’s stay. Failure to cancel the reservation will result in a no-show fee to the Ounce.
The hotel offers valet parking.
Directions to the Hotel
- Uber/Lyft: The Nashville International Airport accommodates ridesharing pickups from the airport and provides a dedicated area to wait while ordering a car. You can expect an Uber to cost around $13 – 17 (depending on the time of day) to get from the airport to the Thompson Nashville.
- Look for the ‘rideshare’ signs throughout the airport
- Head down to Level 1, one floor below baggage claim
- Exit the airport and cross the street, toward the limo area
- Turn right and wait for your driver at the end of the path- you’ll see signs for ridesharing
- Taxi: The Nashville International Airport has taxi options that are located on Level 1 of the airport. There is a flat fee of $25 to downtown from the airport.
- Bus: From the Nashville International Airport, take the 18 Downton Via Elm Hill: Exit at 8th Avenue S & Demonbreun St NB. The hotel is a 12 minute walk from the bus stop. The one-way fare is $4.25
- Rental Cars: Car Rental at the Nashville International Airport: All rental car companies currently operating at the Nashville Internal Airport operate at a separate rental car facility. Up to date information regarding rental care companies can be found here. To reach the rental car facility:
- Exit the terminal on Level 1 and turn left
- Follow the sidewalk past the Valet Drop-Off area
- Cross Terminal Drive. A crossing guard will assist you in crossing safely
- Proceed to the Rental Car Facility