A New Approach to Quality Improvement
Educare, a leader in high-quality early childhood education, is offering a professional development series to provide practical instruction to center-based and school-based programs on how to improve program practice and ultimately deliver stronger outcomes for children and families. Educare Best Practices Training is a universally applicable early childhood professional development program that helps practitioners develop their knowledge, behavior and practices to meet the increasingly rigorous quality standards in early education.
Access these resources directly by purchasing the training from an existing provider or become an Educare Best Practices Training hub to offer this high-quality instruction to your community.
Holistic Training Across Four Key Areas
- Data Utilization: Use data effectively to fuel continuous quality improvement.
- Embedded Professional Development: Include routines of professional development in the learning and collaboration of day-to-day work.
- High-Quality Teacher Practices: Implement and sustain an organizational culture and systems for high-quality instructional practices.
- Intensive Family Engagement: Empower and strengthen parents’ capacity to fully realize their role as strong nurturers, educators and leaders in their families, schools and communities.
- Select the series components that best meet staff needs
- Cost effective and universally applicable to all center-based programs
- Apply knowledge to practice using our practical tools and resources
- Align your program with national and state standards and requirements (e.g. Head Start, QRIS, state pre-k and other systems)
Learn more about Educare Best Practices Training
Contact us at EducareInquiry@educarenetwork.org.