The Birth-to-College Collaborative Toolkit is designed to support the work of all involved in early childhood and K–12 alignment, including program and school leaders, teachers, family support specialists, other program staff and families.
The Birth-to-College Collaborative Toolkit offers web-based and printable resources, including:
- Alignment guides and accompanying action plans for program and school leaders, teachers and family support staff to support implementation
- Snapshots of our professional development alignment work
- A toolbox of examples and templates
- Reference materials to provide further learning and guidance on alignment
- A glossary of terms relevant to birth-to-college alignment
- Case studies on developing a birth-to-college approach, implementing professional learning communities and family engagement