Learn more about the Illinois State Board of Education’s (ISBE) Preschool for All and Preschool For All-Expansion Request for Proposals (RFPs) at two upcoming workshops, both held from 10am-3:30pm:
- December 5 in Decatur
- December 12 in Chicago Heights
The RFPs are due January 12, 2018. There will also be some basic information about the upcoming Prevention Initiative (PI) RFP.
The workshops, hosted by the B-3 Continuity Project, will cover:
- Key priorities of the ISBE RFPs
- Preparing program budget
- Understanding how to use community data (provided by the Illinois Early Childhood Asset Map)
- Birth-to-3rd grade pipeline: community planning, community systems and comprehensive services
- Topical discussion groups
- Question and answer session
These workshops would be particularly beneficial for communities that have a need but may lack existing program capacity.
Space is limited and RSVP is requested.
Questions may be directed to Jessica Duggan.