Achieve OnDemand is an approved training opportunity. Find a state registry, resource and endorsement near you.
- Arkansas Professional Development Registry
- Arizona Early Childhood Workforce Registry
- Illinois Gateways
- Kentucky’s Early Care and Education Training Records Information System
- Los Angeles County Perinatal and Early Childhood Home Visitation Consortium (LACPECHVC) online training directory
- Oregon Registry
- West Virginia State Training and Registry System (WV STARS)
- 29 state infant mental health associations and two international partners who are members of the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health.
Achieve OnDemand is a partner with the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health:
- If you are applying for or renewing an Endorsement® from an Infant Mental Health Association that is a member of the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health®, coursework completed through Achieve OnDemand qualifies you for specialized in-service training requirements. Use this chart as a reference to see how Achieve OnDemand’s self-paced courses align with Endorsement® competencies under each category.
- See each Achieve OnDemand course description on our course catalog here for a list of the competency areas you can use on your application or submit for in-service credits.
You will receive an official Achieve OnDemand Completion Certificate stating the number of hours of professional development and content areas you completed once you finish your Achieve OnDemand training. Apply these training hours to the certifications below. If you have any questions regarding the certifications below, email AchieveOnDemand@theOunce.org.
- Achieve OnDemand is approved by the Illinois Board of Nursing. Achieve OnDemand coursework can be used towards Continuing Education requirements for nursing licensure. Certificates of Completion can be downloaded to verify your attendance and for use in your license renewal materials.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) for Home Visitors: Achieve OnDemand trainings can be used as Professional Education Clock Hours to obtain or renew your CDA for Home Visitors. Upon course completion, participants are provided official certifications documenting all required information.
- The Ounce is a provider of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Social Work, Education and Nursing in the state of Illinois. We can supply you with the necessary documentation so you can receive CEUs within your state.
- Achieve OnDemand courses are accepted for doulas pursuing certification by DONA International. Participants who complete self-paced courses or webinars can use the completion certificates they receive as a part of their Birth Doula or Postpartum Doula Recertification documentation.
- Achieve OnDemand is an approved contact hour provider for Lamaze International. Learners working toward the Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator certification can use course credits to meet continuing education requirements.