The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago's most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development.
Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401(k), extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Currently, we have the following positions open at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Family Support Specialist
- Executive Assistant (Washington, DC)
- Director, Grantee Support Services
- Early Head Start Teacher Assistant
- Chief Operating Officer
- Implementation Advisor
- Grant Budget Analyst
- Teacher Aide, Early Head Start
- Web and Digital Design Specialist
- Senior Research Associate: Innovation, Family, and Education Initiatives
For those seeking internship opportunities, please click here.