The Ounce of Prevention Fund is one of Chicago's most energized, future-focused organizations devoted to early childhood development.
Our goal is to improve the life chances for low-income children through our programs, advocacy, training, and research. We are recruiting talented individuals who share our passion and enjoy an entrepreneurial, highly professional organization.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package, including 401(k), extensive training and professional development opportunities.
The Ounce of Prevention Fund was selected as a 2011 Winner of the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
Click here to view the open positions at the Ounce of Prevention Fund:
- Marketing Manager
- Training Operations Manager
- Program Specialist
- Program Services Reporting Analyst
- Senior Manager, Professional Development Implementation
- Senior Manager, Systems and Improvement Consultation
- Senior Fiscal Analyst
- Operations Assistant, Springfield Office
- Teacher, Early Head Start
- Family Support Manager
- Training Manager
- Senior Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst
- Program Associate
- Director, Family Engagement
- Early Head Start Teacher Assistant
- Grant Budget Manager
- Teacher Aide, Early Head Start
- Substitute Teacher Aide, EHS
For those seeking internship opportunities, please click here.